Monday, February 8, 2010

Class Cancelled

My internship got cancelled, along with my class. I have absolutely nothing to do and it is the best feeling that I have attained in quite some time. I feel like everything is finally falling into place. To top it off, The Moment had a great article on Richard Serra, my absolute favorite sculptor. This weekend (although it is just Monday) should be interesting. JUSTICE +++++++ on Friday, and few other things here and there occuring. Valentines day on Sunday (ick). I don't appreciate this holiday so much, even when I had a boyfriend. Right now, I am in a good place, with a nice new beginning, and a fresh plate to dust.

      






 



Shirt: Top Shop/ Cardigan: Argentina/ Vest (Hoodie): UO/ Jacket: Top Shop/ Jeans: Levis/ Shoes: Made by Elves/ Jewelry: Assorted/ Hat: Century 21/ Knapsack: American Apparel



No comments:

Post a Comment